Greetings Brave Adventurers,
If you haven’t seen, I have a little Blink Fiction Competition running this month. The idea is to write a very, very short story (so short its no longer just flash fiction, it’s blink fiction!)
Blink fiction is a short story under 100 words. Sometimes under 50. Sometimes even under 10.
Sounds intriguing? Why not join in?
1) Competition is open for the month listed in the title
2) Word length for each month and a keyword which must be included in your story will be listed at the bottom of the blog post (do feel free to proffer suggestions)
3) Enter in the comments section, or you can email me your answer at email@example.com
4) Work remains your own
Ok. So there’s no money prize, but you get:
1) Bragging rights about what an awesome wordsmith you are
2) Your entry added to the “Blink Fiction Hall of Fame” (new page on my site, with a blurb and link to your blog)
3) A guest post, or a blog-vert (promo for your blog on my site)
4) Its Fun! And its diverting! And writing short, short stories is good for you!
THIS MONTH’S CHALLENGE
WORD LIMIT: 15 WORDS
These are the entries so far:
The clock said quarter to, but her husband was early and killed her lover.
“So this is it.” Castev stared at the arrow protruding from his chest. “Time’s up…”
“You’re late,” he said.
“Have been for awhile,” the ghost answered.
Role Play Craft
Think you can beat these great entries? Why not give it a try?